2023 FABE STUDENT INDUSTRIAL
TRAINING AND INTERNSHIP
The FABE International Foundation Student Industrial Training (SIT) and Summer Internship Programme (SIP) are designed to empower, educate, and provide Nigerian students in higher institutions with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in sustainable practices and environmental stewardship. Through engaging workshops and projects, interns will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to compost, recycle, garden sustainably, and upcycle materials, while also fostering a deep understanding of the importance of environmental conservation.
The following is a list of eligible skills:
- Urban Gardening
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Information Technology
- Graphics Designing
- Sustainability Reporting
The Programme offers students studying related courses the opportunity to gain real-world experience and work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals in the Environmental Sustainability Sector. The insights and skills gained by the end of the program will be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work-related skills required for the business/civil society, environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, teamwork, and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
WHO CAN APPLY?
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate program at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
- CGPA must be 3.5 and higher.
HOW TO APPLY?
- All applicants should have personal and valid email accounts (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email subject should be in the format: 2023 FABE Student Internship Training Application
- The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period of internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of an official form/ letter from a higher institution
- Resumé, Cover letter, and a passport photo
- Two (2) references and their contact details
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Application for the 2023 FABE Student Internship Training Application will close on the 20th of July, 2023.